With clinics in London & Budapest, British Hungarian Medical Service has been treating UK dental tourists since 2005.
- Over 10 000 implants placed.
- GDC registered oral surgeon specialist
- Dedicated patient co-ordinators
- Consultation & aftercare in London - no need to travel
- Smaller treatment such as 1-2 implants can be done in London - no need to travel
- 0% finance available for treatment in London (Subject to status)
Have questions? Call or email our patient co-ordinators, they have already helped thousands of patients like you!
Do you have one, several or many missing teeth and are looking for an affordable solution to replace them?
Significant dental implant treatment can be extremely expensive in the UK. Many people cannot afford such treatment and are looking for alternative solutions to reduce the cost while not compromising on quality. Travelling abroad to get tooth implants is a common way of reducing the cost of your dental treatment.
How to choose an overseas dental implant surgery?
Since opening our practice in Budapest in 2005, we can proudly say that we have many years of experience in the dental tourism industry. We think these are the things you should look for when selecting a foreign clinic:
- Does the company have a clinic near you in the UK? The largest and most professional companies should have their own clinic in the UK. This is a must nowadays. You really shouldn't travel for a consultation or for smaller treatments such as extractions before implant placement. Look for a clinic that offers you a consultation and a written treatment plan without the need to travel abroad.
- Does the UK clinic offer all the services you need? What are their opening hours? Some foreign companies only do consultations, maybe smaller treatment, in a clinic they rent from a UK dentist for a few days a month therefore the dentist is available in the UK only for a few days. If you have complications after the treatment, it's unlikely that they can be of help. You may need to wait as long as 4 weeks before your dentist returns to London. Look for a company that has a UK practice that is open every working day.
- Is travelling more economical than receiving treatment in the UK? Smaller treatment such as a few dental crowns, 1 or 2 implants are usually more economical to do in the UK. You should look for a company that can perform such treatments in their UK clinic, so they won't try to persuade you to travel when it isn't worth it.
Why travel to Hungary for dental implants?
Hungary is a member of the European Union and is one of the most popular target countries for dental tourists. Hungary offers highly trained and experienced dentists, state-of-the-art equipments and last but not least, Budapest is a beautiful city with frequent flights from many UK cities.
We at British Hungarian Medical Service, will help you with every step of your travel - advising patients about flights and accommodation, airport pick-ups and transfers between your hotel and the clinic. With so many years of experience and thousands of satisfied patients, we know what the most important things are for dental tourists and we also able to handle your special needs.
How much is a dental implant? How much can I save?
The larger the treatment you may need, the more you can save the usual savings are around 30% - 60% on average UK prices. A few examples:
- On a single dental implant, you can save about £500 - £900.
- All-on-4 in the UK is around £10,000, in Hungary we offer this treatment from £7,990. (Single jaw)
- If you need many dental crowns, this is quicker in Budapest and can be done in 5-10 working days and cheaper too! With savings of approx £150 per crown, you can make great savings by travelling.
Please note that we can only give you an exact price (and a written treatment plan) after an initial consultation in our London clinic.