1. Hungary is one of the most beautiful countries you will find in Europe with buzzing Budapest at its heart. You will see it is a truly international and thriving capital; a city where you will discover world famous spas, mineral waters and wellness treatments. Nowadays, 'Health Tourism', especially of the dental kind, is a significant attraction to many westerners and you will be amazed not only by the availability of treatment but also the cost effectiveness.
2. Dental implant surgery in Budapest has become the most frequently performed kind of dental treatment in Hungary and patients here routinely receive the same or, in some cases, an even better quality of work than they would receive in the UK and Ireland. In the last few years more and more people from the UK and Ireland have visited a dentists in Budapest, because they can combine their treatment with an easy and relaxing trip abroad at such low cost. At our Budapest clinic, you will be surprised at how reasonable the prices are as you can easily save up to 50-75% depending on your treatment.
The British Hungarian Medical Service mainly carries out multiple implant surgery and cosmetic dentistry. We are located in the leafy suburbs of Budapest approximately 30 minutes by car from both central Budapest and from Budapest Airport.
3. At our Budapest dental clinic, all of the highly qualified and experienced dentists, technicians and staff speak fluent English. Although dental treatment is not always the most pleasant of experiences you can have in life, we aim to make it as pleasant as possible. While you are waiting, English speaking channels are available to you on the television along with English magazines for your perusal. Every effort is made to ensure you feel welcome, comfortable and relaxed.Our clinic we'll make you feel as if you were at home!
After your surgery you can rest and recover on a comfortable sofa in a seperate, quiet room if you wish.
4.Our state of the art digital technology in Budapest
- Siemens ortophos Multiplus CD
- Sirona Heliodent Vario
- 3 Dimensional Dental CT Scan technology
- Oral camera
- European standard rated materials, instruments and technology
- Superior dental technician team
On any given day, any number of patients may sit in the same dental chair and, as a result, it is of the utmost importance that dental clinics maintain the highest standard of hygiene. The sterilisation of all equipment used must be strictly observed and maintained. The most commoly used instruments within the dental practice are the probe, the mirror and the tweezers and these are the most at risk of contamination from bacteria and infection because of their regular usage.Another commonly used item also at risk of contamination is the hand piece as some models can only be disinfected, but not sterilized. At London-dental-implants, all the hand pieces can be put into an autoclave which will sterilize them. Sterilization works by heating distilled water up to 134 degrees in a sealed chamber and the pressure of the steam displaces all the air inside the autoclave which then creates a vacuum.
This then enables the steam to access all the equipment inside the chamber which kills bacteria and, thus, results in sterilization.
6. A further incentive. As if potentially saving thousands of pounds by travelling to Hungary isn't a big enough incentive, then here is one more additional bonus. By traveling to Budapest you will be experiencing one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. You will see it is a truly international and thriving capital; a city where you will discover world famous spas, mineral waters and wellness treatments. Nowadays, "Health Tourism", especially of the dental kind, is a significant attraction to many westerners and you will be amazed not only by the availability of treatment but also the cost effectiveness.
7. To get to us you don't have to travel for hours (we even lay on free transfers for you) and we can easily find you accommodation to suit your needs. There are a range of hotels and apartments available to you at great value whether you are looking for a city centre crash pad right in the thick of the action or something a bit more sedate and away from the bright lights.
We can help you find some of the best accommodation in Budapest, Hungary with highly competitive prices guaranteed. Rest assured that quality and cleanliness in our recommended hotel and apartments is also guaranteed!
The BHMS has recently opened a hotel purpose built for our dental clients. Right in the heart of Budapest, we know that this hotel offers the highest quality service with friendly, helpful and courteous English speaking staff.
After several years of working with dental patients like you, we know exactly what you are looking for when you are receiving treatment away from home. And we aim to ensure that you are able to rest and recuperate effectively in maximum comfort and style.
An alternative option is for you to stay in self-catering apartments also located in the city centre. Some patients have expressed a preference for the home from home feeling these apartments provide. They come with all mod cons in a nice quiet relaxing environment that is actually just a stone throw away from the amenities that Budapest offers.
Here are our recommended options:
BHMS's CHOICE: OPERA GARDEN HOTEL & APARTMENTS
Private apartment hotel for BHMS clients.
- 24 hour assistance for dental clients
- Located in a pedestrian street in the heart of Budapest,just a few blocks away from the Opera House and the Hungarian "Champs-Élysées"
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner served to order in room
- Special menu for recently treated dental patients
- Use of wellness, hot tub, and roof terrace (shower & sun loungers)
- Free internet acccess
- 3 bars, 5 restaurant within 50 meters of the hotel
- Laundry services, if required
Prices from 1st January - 31st March, and 1st November - 31st December 2012:
- Superior single room:
- Superior double room:
- Executive single room:
- Executive double room:
- Deluxe Apartment with two bedrooms for 1-2 persons: € 90/room/night
- Deluxe Apartment with two bedrooms for 3-4 persons: € 110/room/night
Prices from 1st April - 31st October 2012:
- Superior single room: € 70/room/night
- Superior double room: € 80/room/night
- Executive single room: € 80/room/night
- Executive double room: € 90/room/night
- Deluxe Apartment with two bedrooms for 1-2 persons: € 100/room/night
- Deluxe Apartment with two bedrooms for 3-4 persons: € 120/room/night
- Prices include taxes, buffet breakfast, use of wellness facilities and internet.
- English language TV channels
- Telephone and Fax services
- English speaking staff further trained in dental issues
- New renovated, beautifully restored traditional building
- 4 star air-conditioned rooms
- 24 hour reception
- Courtesy car to and from airport/surgery/hotel
- Choice of hotel menu or self catering
- Adjacent to Budapest Opera House
- Close to the exclusive Andrassy Street, luxury shops
- 100 meters from the lively Nagymező Street, called the Budapest Broadway