|All implants have a manufacturers lifetime guarantee|
|Alpha Bio Implants||3 year practice guarantee|
|Ankylos Implants||3 year practice guarantee|
|Nobel Implants||3 year practice guarantee|
|STRAUMANN SL Active||3 year practice guarantee|
|Bridges, crowns||3 years|
|Overdentures (on implant)||2 years|
|Partial and full dentures (excluding temporary dentures)||2 years|
|Composite fillings||1 year|
This Guarantee applies to remedial dental work and is validated by annual check-ups every 6-12 months at our clinic in London or Budapest. Failure to attend the check-up may invalidate your guarantee. The guarantee applies to dental restoration under normal conditions of use
In this case, we will restore, repair or change any restorations free of charge. In the case of implants, the guarantee is only valid if our dental clinic completes the work fully and in the country where the treatment was carried out.
The guarantee offered on all implants is three years based on the condition that clients return every 6 months or as directed for a check-up during the first three years. All implants offered by us benefit from a manufacturers lifetime guarantee on the implants. If the 3-year period has ended and a problem develops that results in the removal or loss of an implant, a surgical fee will be charged for a new implant to be placed, however, the implant itself will be free. The healing screw, abutment and crown will also need to be paid for as these cannot be used again on a new implant.
The guarantee of the implants is only valid if London Dental Implant has completed the full treatment (implant surgery and fitting the crowns and/or bridges) within time specified in the treatment plan. London Dental Implant informs you that it uses a third party dental technician to prepare dental crowns and dentures.
The guarantee will be reduced or invalidated if:
- oral hygiene is neglected
- dentist's instructions are not followed
- removable restorations, such as partial dentures or full dentures are neither used nor maintained properly
- you do not attend the practice for check-ups at least once every 12 months
- the gum tissue or tooth bone is naturally reducing
- substantial amount of weight loss or weight gain within a short period of time
- a general illness is present which has adverse effects on the chewing organ (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, after-condition excessive X-rays or chemotherapy)
- damage caused by accidents, sports or any third party
- smoking or drug abuse
- payment obligations are not fulfilled
The guarantee does not apply for the following:
- allergies, tooth illnesses and their related consequences after treatment which were not noticeable before treatment started
- damage caused by extreme stress (grinding at night, grip of the teeth)
- damage due to dental restoration carried out by any other person (e.g.: dentist, dental technician) who is not a team member of our practice
- temporary dentures, crowns or bridges
- bone grafting procedures (bone block, bone augmentation, sinus lift, bone from hip)
- tooth-whitening procedure
- inappropriate selection of the colour and shape of the dental crowns by the patient (during the preparation period, patients are given the opportunity to choose the tooth colour they would like however, London Dental Implant cannot be held responsible for the decision of the patient if later they do not like the colour)
- root canal treatment (root canal treatment has a high risk failure factor for which a guarantee cannot be given. The anatomic differences and the large number of variations for each individual mean that we cannot assure everything even with the most careful dental treatment.
Please note, that if tooth extraction, root resection or root canal treatment can unexpectedly be required (not diagnosed during consultation) and may be come needed during the preparation of fixed prosthetic work
The guarantee does not include travel expenses and accommodation to Budapest and is only valid for remedial dental work. Flights and accommodation costs remain strictly the responsibility of the patient.